Featured Post

Famous Last Words:Don't Wait Until The Last Minute

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Week 8 Review

My favorite post for Week 8 was on Thursday, March 9th. I loved watching the Grammar Rock videos, but Conjunction Junction was my favorite. “What’s your function” is currently stuck in my head. I need to thoroughly review their functions though because I know I am lacking in proper grammar at times.



On a side note, I am horrible at backing up my work. I always save a local copy on my computer, but just pray that I don’t ever have to worry about my work being “lost.” So, it was weird to think that I needed to back up what was already published online. So, now I have more local copies to hope I won’t lose. I really should just invest in a portable hard drive but for now, I will continue to test my luck and cross my fingers.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen or heard of Conjunction Junction, so I will definitely be watching this video. And I agree with you - who would ever think that you can lose work published online? That is scary though and I know what it feels like when a computer crashes. It has happened to me and it is very heartbreaking!

    ReplyDelete