Reading this week was super easy, and thus made the last storytelling post easy also. I really enjoyed the Epified Hindu Calendar Art videos.
Someone's storybook had used some asterisks to split up times of day in the page. So, I showed the best compliment by copying that. I updated my storybook with those changes and FINISHED the final story. Hallelujah!
![]() |
| My Handsom Son Personal Photo Taken by His Proud Mom |
My son started his first job last Tuesday and went to his Junior prom on Saturday night. Which by the way, he sent me a text on Monday afternoon to tell me he decided to go even though I had tried to talk him into it a month ago. It is quite a pain in the butt to rent a tuxedo less than a week before an event so keep that in mind for when you have children.
My other classes... Microeconomics sucks because I dislike the subject with a passion, but knowing it is almost over is satisfaction enough. I think this is because it is hard for me to understand the concepts online and if you read my Growth Mindset post you already heard my soapbox about online classes. My major classes are going well though. Database Design assignments have all been perfect scores, only a few quizzes have been less than perfect. This week I have to write my final paper for Community Health Information and create a powerpoint presentation about the "interesting" facts I found. I chose the topic of sex ed in public schools, which really it is the lack of because of so many states relying on abstinence-only based programs. Having a 16-year-old son and a daughter in middle school, it is important to me for a complete education(which I have given to my son after finding out what he was "taught" in his classes), but my paper has to be unbiased so wish me luck on this one.

Hi Amber! Your son looks adorable! I'm glad he decided to go. I skipped my senior prom, and I always regret it... I am with you on Micro! And Macro haha! I dislike economics very much and those were both by far my least favorite classes! Good luck with the end of the semester!
ReplyDelete