Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App
I received a notification via email that an assignment was graded in another class but there was no way to see the score or read my feedback. So I decided to try out the Canvas mobile app. I also have the D2L mobile app installed so I didn't expect to get much satisfaction from the Canvas app, but hoped I could at least view my score. Wow! I was surprised. It was easy and quick to install without any problems. The mobile app is very versatile and I love that I can color code my classes. I could access all areas of Canvas extremely easy including the feedback from my instructor on dropbox assignments. I honestly like the mobile app more than I like Canvas on my internet browser. I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment