So I did read through all of the posts for last week but the one that I chose is pretty recent because it made me literally laugh out loud. If anyone pays attention to the time I make my posts, you can see why it humored me the most. I had to refrain from typing this into a Google search.
Onto a side note, the Whinery Ranch expedition looked like something that would have been fun. Kids, get your college done when you're young. Live on or near campus, don't be stuck taking only online classes unless it is your last resort. Take advantage of the opportunity to meet new people, have new experiences, and live life to the fullest. I hope my children have learned from me that this is not the best way to "do" college. College should be a time of growth and learning (not just academics) in your life, not a chore to knock off of your to-do list.
Daily Post Link for Image Source

No comments:
Post a Comment