The second storybook that I liked was Kurma and Karma A Tale of Two Turtles. I immediately liked it because it was about sea turtles and karma. This storybook is very visually appealing with its constant aquatic background and the images used on additional pages. The introduction reads easily and piqued my curiosity so that I wanted to continue reading the storybook. However, I cannot say that the introduction page immediately explained the purpose of the storybook or how it ties into the epics of India. The second page of the storybook has an author's note which does provide an explanation of this, though.
The third storybook I liked was Rate My Rishi. The introduction is self-explanatory but looks and reads in an exciting tone. The author of this storybook went into so much detail that they even created unique user names of important people in the stories of the main "rishi" so that they could construct reviews based on interactions in the stories. This was so creative and must have taken a lot of time. I loved the idea because I use Rate My Professor to decide who to take if I actually have a choice in professors and then if I have time to leave a rating. I liked the layout of this site the best since it reads from left to right with the tabs being at the top of the page, versus top to bottom on the left-hand side like the other storybooks I viewed.
![]() |
| Image from https://sites.google.com/site/ratemyrishi/ |

No comments:
Post a Comment