Featured Post

Famous Last Words:Don't Wait Until The Last Minute

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Time Strategies

I read The Psychology of Checklists. It talked about SMART goals, specific, manageable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound. When I was at my previous employer, we used this style when designing our short term and long term goals for development. I have fallen out of this practice, outside of counting down my classes and knowing which ones need to be taken each semester to ensure I graduate next May. However, with this class, I think it will work to try again.

Looking at this semester's classes, it is much like working an 8-4 job again instead of taking online courses because of the due dates of the assignments for my other courses. I have decided to plug in assignments into my Google calendar since it connects to my laptop and phone to help me keep on track and maybe get ahead in the other courses. Below is the mindset I need to get into now.

Image Info - War Poster by J. Howard Miller
Source : Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment